The Rotapure rotator system allows mixing and centrifuging laboratory samples in batch. This increases capacity, improves ergonomics and saves time.
Tested advantages – for each sample preparation workflow of 10 iterations of mixing/centrifugation with 120 tubes – using the Rotapure system versus a traditional rotator:
- Time savings: 2 hrs 40 min = 50%
- Number of avoided repetitive movements: 4800
- Increases capacity from typically 30 to 384 tubes.
It includes two novel components:
– A practical rack with 48 microcentrifuge tube capacity allowing batch transfer to microtiterplate dual tubes! Optimized tube-rack contact area for maximal cooling of samples. Available in aluminium or ABS plastic.
– An innovative rotator drum holding up to eight Rotapure racks, with easy, one-hand operated loading, permitting parallel processing of up to 384 tubes with minimal repetitive workload. Rotation time and speed can be adjusted and preprogrammed.